Unleash the Competitor Within You & Your Team to Increase Performance, Positive Results, & Goal Success
Keynote: End on Empty
Why is it that some people experience massive success—win after win after win—while so many others are still searching for this first breakthrough? Competition and drive – that’s how. In this motivational keynote, Jake explores the necessity of competition in our everyday lives, sharing what it means to think like a competitor, act like a competitor, and be a competitor.
Throughout the 60-minute keynote, audiences are motivated to explore current mindsets and challenged to apply the traits of the world’s most successful competitors to their own lives and the pursuit of success.
- Mindset is Everything. How to Think & Act Like a Competitor to Win
- Action Takers. How the successful are able to take action while others hesitate.
- Rebound from Setbacks. Failures happen – but how do we leverage them to set up our biggest wins?
- Full Effort for Full Victory. Learn how to give 100% by being better than yesterday.
For details on how Jake Thompson can motivate your team to compete, contact him online here.
Keynote: Creating Community Through “Why”
Some brands stand the test of time: Coca-Cola. Nike. Ford. Those companies, and ones like those, excel because they are excellent storytellers that weave a story so powerful, customers can’t help but want to be part of it. In this 60-minute keynote, Jake shows audiences how it’s done by taking them through his own humble experience of building a global lifestyle brand in one of the most crowded industries.
He’ll share how a well-told story can elevate your company in a competitive landscape, and invite customers to be part of something bigger. You’ll come away inspired and equipped with ideas to tell your company’s own powerful brand story.
- Why is “Why” So Important. Your story must overshadow your product.
- How to Activate Your Brand’s Community. People love what you do, how do you provide them fuel to share that story?
- How Davids Can Compete with Goliaths. David beat Goliath with just a slingshot, how does story telling allow smaller companies to compete – and win – against bigger counterparts?
- Improve Your Storytelling. An effective brand story can change everything for a company. Learn how to best tell yours.
For details on how Jake Thompson can motivate your team to tell a great brand story, contact him online here.
Workshop: Crush Your Goals
Do you have BIG goals? We’re not talking about the easy, default ones you’ll reach this month. We’re talking about the BIG ones that take months, sometimes a year or more to accomplish. Those goals. Do you have them but struggling to figure out how to reach them?
Throughout this afternoon workshop, Jake Thompson will reveal his step-by-step process that will help you achieve your goals and keep you on track for living your best life. You’ll learn how to better gain clarity on that goal, create a daily routine to help you reach that goal, and leave with a completed plan of action in your hands and a fire in your heart to achieve that goal.
- Why BIG goals matter. Your life, your goals, your story matters. We share why.
- How to turn “one day” into “Day One.” Most people put off their goals for “one day” because they fail to follow this simple step-by-step plan to plot their course effectively. We’ll help you avoid the pitfalls that “most” encounter.
- How to create a system that holds you accountable & keeps you progressing. A goal without a plan of action is sure to fail. Jake will help you create a solid plan, written down, and ready to be achieved.
- Step by step plan to success. You’ll walk away from this workshop with a clear vision of your goal, its deadline, and the path you’ll take in order to reach it. No more guessing of when, you’ll now know.